Monday, May 5, 2008

Work In Progress Update

Current Projects:

SHADOWING FATE - closing in. Just need to convince my plot arc to do as it's told.

DYING TO REMEMBER - revisions finished. Submitted. Done.

The Writing Process blogs - posting every Tuesday/Thursday and now introducing guest blogs and author interviews on Wednesdays! (I have "recently sold" authors, finalists from the Golden Heart, and a few authors you can buy at your local grocery store all lined up for you!!)

Other Projects:

DYING TO PUNISH - sequel to DTR, currently shelved until I need to write it.
TWISTING FATE - characters being developed, plot being twisted...


News:

*Sizing up contests to enter SF in this summer (my goal is three).

*Sending off requested material to Jessica Faust and Kimberly Whalen today.

*Need to order new business cards before Conference.

*Need to join local RWA chapter this month. (somebody remind me the meeting is the third Saturday...)

*Need to line up other authors for guest blogging.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, guest bloggers and author interviews!! Looking forward to that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and read your writing samples and I have to tell you that I'd buy any book of yours in a heartbeat. You are a talented writer. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before you'll be on the NYT's Best Sellers list.

    ReplyDelete

People who comment are made of awesomesauce with a side of WIN!

Harry Potter Trailer & More!

The final trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 has been released, and I'm not going to lie. I get choked up every ti...