Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Vote For DYING TO REMEMBER!

Yay! I made it as a semi-finalist in Amazon.com's Breakthrough Novel Award contest. Now I need your votes!! (and the votes of every single person you've ever met) Please go to my contest page, download and read my entry, and provide a rating and some feedback. You need to register with Amazon if you haven't done so already.

Please, please, please spread this link to your blog, your email list, everyone who knows how to work the internet and likes to read. ;) The top 10 semi-finalists will be named in early March and the grand prize is a $25,000 publishing contract with Penguin.

Thank you for your vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment

People who comment are made of awesomesauce with a side of WIN!

Harry Potter Trailer & More!

The final trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 has been released, and I'm not going to lie. I get choked up every ti...