Saturday, January 26, 2008

Check It Out

I found this site from some friends on LJ. Basically, it's Netflix for books. I chose a plan that is $9.99 a month (believe me, that is LESS than I usually spend on books each month!) and they send 2 books out to me from my list. As soon as I use the prepaid mailer to send them back, they send more.

I read fast. I think I'll get 6 to 8 books a month out of this and their selection is tremendous. You can even reserve books that haven't come out yet.

Check it out and if you join, feel free to put my email address - platinumcj@yahoo.com as your referral. I have no idea if I get a perk for referring people but hey, worth a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

People who comment are made of awesomesauce with a side of WIN!

Harry Potter Trailer & More!

The final trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 has been released, and I'm not going to lie. I get choked up every ti...